Monday, June 16, 2008

Question on movies

Do you read movie reviews? Do you usually agree with the reviewers' opinions?

I do in fact read movie reviews before watching (or downloading) any movies. I usually visit sites such as rottentomatoes.com and imdb.com. Sometimes I even read the reviews in the newspaper or magazines.

For the large part, I do agree with the reviewers' opinions, although there have been a few cases where I've been against their opinion, and really liked to movie when it got bad reviews, or vice versa.

I've discovered some great movies just by reading reviews. Since a lot of movies don't reach latin america, or just aren't known very well here, when I'm bored I go look for the movies with the highest rating, then download them. This is especially good with older movies who only your grandmother knows about :).

No comments: