Monday, May 26, 2008

Meme

What is a Meme? Here there are some definitions: A meme is:
An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
A meme (pronounced /mēːm/) consists of any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that gets transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

So, continuing with the meme, I'll anwser the questions on Bertha's blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago, it was 1998. I was living in Singapore, was 8 years old, and was studying 2nd grade. I also remember the football World Cup where France won.

5 things you have to do today: I have to:

1. Study for my electronics exam I have tomorrow.

2. Buy a new book for class

3. Catch up on my English blogs and buy a mic.

4. Meet up with a friend in the afternoon.

5. Practice a few songs on guitar.

Snacks I enjoy:

Whenever I am hungry, I'll most often make myself some ham and cheese sandwiches. Or, if there isn't any bread, I'll have whatever sweets I can find. Oreos, cakes, etc.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

If I were a billionaire, I'd buy myself a mansion, a good car, and then invest the money in something important that would generate funds, so that I'd maintain myself without any problems.

Three of my bad habits:

1. I am sometimes very moody.

2. I can be very lazy.

3. I am too honest and can be very blunt.


5 places I have lived:

1. Venezuela

2. Singapore

3, 4, 5. Maybe once I'm older, since right now I've only lived in 2 different places.

5 jobs I have had:

This is sad, but I've never worked.

3 people I want to know more about:

I'd like to know more about: Claudia, Luisiana and Luis

No comments: