Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to my blog




First of all, I'd like to welcome you all to my blog. As you can tell from the title, I was a little hungry at the time. This blog will be used throughout the current May-August trimester (and who knows, maybe it'll even survive longer than that) to evaluate myself in English 6. To start off, I'll first talk a little about myself.




My name’s Jaime. My friends call me Wigthman, my family name or Robocop. I’m 19 years old, from Maracaibo, Venezela. I’m currently studying electronic engineering at URBE, and am in the 6th level of English. I live in Maracaibo in Santa Rita. I’m currently unemployed. My favorite subjects are physics and English.

I love music, playing guitar and bass, sports (soccer, specially), going out with my friends, food of all kinds (Italian is my favorite), using the computer and other electronic appliances. I love my friends, my family and the current girlfriend.

I hate waking up too early, lazy and stupid people who get on my nerves, people who steal, useless work and reggaeton.

My dream is to one day graduate and become a successful engineer, to make a lot of money and to just generally be satisfied with my life. Once I’m older and married, I’d like to have some children and perhaps learn some new languages. I’d also love to travel around the world to the places I haven’t been to.

My opinion on English is that it’s the most important language in the world since it’s basically the international language, which all countries use. Nowadays, it’s almost necessary to know it, and to have a good job, you must know it. I use it everyday and even just for everyday life, it makes everything immensly easier. TV , web sites, movies, English classes (;)), you name it.
Well, there you go. I look foward to writing more blogs and updating this blog whenever I can. Thank you for taking the time to read all this.








No comments: